Descend to one of the famous diving spots in Bali and explore the underworld beauty around the sunken USS Liberty. Already visible from the surface on a clear day, the World War II era shipwreck is covered with diverse and colorful corals and has become a home to a number of unique underwater species like Ghost Pipe Fish and Pygmy Seahorses. Swimming with the abundant marine life through the wide holes and twisted metal bars will give you an underworld experience similar to Hollywood sci-fi films. For macro photography lovers, the contrasting colors of rusting metal posts and corals is an underwater haven! Only 50 meters away from the shore of Tulamben.
- Wreck dive between 9-30m of water.
- Suitable for all levels of diving skill.
- A photographer’s favorite site because of the abundance of life here.
- Very still current with visibility up to 30 meters.
Don’t miss a chance to get unprecedentedly close to the incredibly graceful manta rays. Get an exclusive opportunity to watch these elusive giants as they swoop for plankton and even get in the water and swim together with them. Meet up with your crew at Honokohau Harbor and board the boat for a fascinating night-time adventure. Once you get to the best spot for manta ray encounter, get your diving gear on and hop off the boat for a close contact with the rays. All the necessary snorkeling equipment will be provided on the boat — so you can pack light.
- Lights set into the ocean floor attract plankton which attracts manta rays.
- Currents here can be wild, but on a good day you’ll have the show of a lifetime.
- Guaranteed close encounters with the large Manta rays.
The Brother Islands are a world famous scuba diving destination. It offers some of the best diving in Egypt and in Red Sea. These 2 small Islands (Little Brother and Big Brother) are famous for their wonderful pristine coral as well as being one of the best places in Egypt to dive with Sharks!
- Divers must have 50+ open water dives under their belt to dive here.
- Currents can be wild and unpredictable.
- Interaction with sharks is common.
- Steep sided volcanic cone dive.
The Great Blue Hole is a giant marine sinkhole off the coast of Belize. It lies near the center of Lighthouse Reef, a small atoll 70 km from the mainland and Belize City. The hole is circular in shape, 318 m across and 124 m deep.
- Incredibly deep hole edged with coral reefs.
- Great visibility in the water.
- Best time to dive is between April – June.
- Hole is 124 meters deep and home to plenty of mako and sharks.
109 meters of pure wreck diving, The wreck of Yongala lies within the central section of the Great Barrier Reef Marine Park. It is approximately 48 nautical miles (89 km) south-east of Townsville and 12 nautical miles (22 km) east of Cape Bowling Green
- 109 metres wreck (entry into the ship is forbidden).
- Protected under the Historic Shipwrecks Act.
- Lots of wildlife: Manta Rays, Tiger Sharks, Bull Sharks and Turtles.
- Incredible coral formations.
- Accessible from Ayr Township.