united states | Imagine Festival
September 17 - September 19
Imagine Festival has become Atlanta’s largest EDM camping festival, beginning as a smaller two-day downtown affair, with multiple stages each falling host to a wealth of electronic royalty. Proudly independent, organizers call this Festival a living and breathing depiction of the desires and imagination of our guests.’This year, officially Imagine Festival will take place at the Bouckaert Farm, in the City of Chattahoochee Hills, Georgia
Imagine Music Festival lineup:
2021 lineup includes Illenium, Kaskade, Gryffin, Liquid Stranger, Dieselboy, Leah Culver, Fisher, Deeper Purpose, Westend and many more.
Some helpful tips:
- Stay hydrated by wearing a light-weight water pack. Free refill stations are located conveniently all around the venue.
- Wear music-friendly ear plugs to keep your hearing in tact as songs will feature epic bass drops, which you’ll physically feel.
- Wear comfortable clothing attire to dance in and bring a change of clothes in case of emergencies.
- Create a music line-up schedule so you won’t miss your favorite acts performing at various stages.
- Check out more nightlife and top attractions in Atlanta before or after the festival.
- Pay attention to festival signs and notices for schedule changes, weather, etc.
- Stay in one of Atlanta’s airport hotels for proximity to Atlanta, while not being too far from the festival.
- Upgrade to VIP. The experience will be one of a kind and you’ll be glad you have access to better bathrooms.
- Come early and attend the Thursday pre-party featuring a late night silent disco.
- Bring a portable battery charger to remain reachable and update your social media platforms.
At the Imagine Music Festival:
As for the music, check out the schedule of the Imagine Music Festival and the stages where each performance is taking place , so you can prepare which artists you want to see in advance. Get a festival map and work out things by adding your schedule to your smartphone reminder alarm. You don’t want to experience the devastation that comes with missing your favorite performing. Make sure you have time to check out the festival rides, local stalls, great food, non-profits.. and more
Bouckaert Farm in Chattahoochee Hills,